Anxiety------x

Dear Internet,
Once I again I don't feel like addressing those topics. I suppose I'll use those when I have nothing to blog about, but today I do.

Well to start off I auditioned for the talent show with Julie, She sings, and I Harmonize and play the piano. Problem is she decided that she was auditioning around 4th period, and than she decided to ask me to be her pianist around 7th. Therefore I spent 8th per looking for the piano chords for the song.And for the auditions I had to totally wing it. It's a good thing that chords are very easy to improvise with, and it helps that I know the song. Honestly though, I think I did a pretty miraculous job during the audition, considering it's the first time I ever played it.

I guess you can say I had a decent day, but right now it doesn't feel like it. I feel, I don't know, just upset. I'm not sure why though. It's not a mood swing. I don't do mood swings. Something is bringing me down, and I'm not sure what. I have been through things like that random feeling of loneliness, but this isn't that. Sure I do feel pretty lonely, but I just know that there is a source for this. I've spent time thinking, trying to figure out what is bothering me so much. I need therapy or something, if I don't even know what it is. Maybe I'm in some sort of denial or something. Perhaps it's a cause from this fatigue and exhaustion I'm feeling. (I just woke up from a nap, and I still don't feel better. -___-) Well, I guess I'll end this here for now.

Sincerely,
Ela

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment